Monday, April 23, 2012

The Ultimate Reset Cleanse . . . A 21 Day Challenge to clean out the system

So it's the night before my official first day.  I'll admit, I'm already overwhelmed with what's to come!  I received my package on Friday, I immediately sat down and read the entire booklet and thought "what have I committed myself to?"

The thing I love most so far is having a detailed nutrition plan. It's broken out into 3 phases and comes with exactly what you should eat for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and if needed a snack.  It also comes with all of the recipes as well as where you can find some of the odd grocery items.  What I find most challenging is that I don't really enjoy cooking and am not looking forward to making time to cook.

At this point, I have my food for breakfast but still need to go to the store tomorrow to get the rest of this weeks food.  I'm hoping it'll be easy to find everything.  Oh, the other thing I'm loving is that the pantry and fridge are cleaned out!  This means that because Momma is doing an internal overhaul, the rest of the family will get to as well!  I threw out all the junk . . . the kids (espeically Oakley) will be very upset to find no candy tomorrow.  It'll be good for all of us!

What am I hoping to achieve?  Well, sure I'd love to lose a few pounds but its not about that!  I really need to clean up my food and break some habits. I'd also love to get that energy back that I use to have. You know when you'd wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Instead it takes me a little bit to get moving.  I'd love to sleep better as well has have a clearer complexion.   I plan on taking pictures as well as blood pressure and body measurements.  I will post them soon!

I said I would post a video blog as well an update everyone each day so I will figure out how to do that tomorrow.  For now it's time to say good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment