Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 1 Again

Because the programs begin on Monday, we will say that today is Day 1. This should make is easier to follow the schedules.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Everyday I will post a new day, I hope ya'll will start talking and will find the energy and motivation to push through it!

Keeping checking the Blog . . . As I get photos and measurements I'm updating the post titled "The Team".

If you've already done your workout today .. .  Great Job!  If you haven't, you better get to it!

5 comments:

  1. For clarification, I decided to follow the workout calendar that came with Insanity. This means that with a Monday start date, I completed the Fit Test and tomorrow with be Plyometric cardio circuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This diet stuff is for the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished the Fit Test. I swear some of those 1 minutes were actually longer. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gavin, did you figure out how many calories you are suppose to eat? Are you feeling hungry?

    Liana, yes, some of those moves did feel like more than a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt good today. English Muffin with natural PB @ 9, Grilled Chicken and steamed veggies @ 11, p90 berry bar around 1:30-2, bag of mixed nuts @ 5ish, workout, immediate recovery shake, grilled chicken and steamed veggies around 8:30.
    Feel pretty good actually, not really hungry

    ReplyDelete