Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Team!

Christina: Lose 2 inches on waist and thighs. Increase strength and drop 2% body fat


Colby: Goal is to weigh 228 and have a 36 inch waist at the end of 60 days.



Allyson: Overall Goal is to lose weight, tone up and be bikini ready!
Willow: Goal is to be stronger and push harder, lose 1 inch in waist and 3 inch in hips and 1.5 inch on thighs.




Beth:  Goal is to lose 12 pounds.  lose 3 inches in waist and see an overall toning of my body. And feel comfortable in a tankini! :)


Liana: Goal is to lose some fat in mid-section and to get a little more overall toning definition
Summer: Firm up and feel great!

Suzanne: goal is to lose 3 lbs and maintain 112.  1 to 1 ½ inch loss to waist, hips and thighs!


I will continue to update as I get pictures and goals.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I LOVE this! Amazing accountaility and support!!!

    ReplyDelete