Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are you READY?

May 1st is almost here . . . are you excited yet? I AM!! This will be so much fun, the best part is going to be the transformations we will all experience over the next 60-90 days!

If you haven't read your fitness program, please do so. This will help to prepare you so you can start off strong. Remember that 70-80% of this will be your nutrition. My favorite quote is "you can't out train your diet". You need to fuel your body properly in order to see the maximum results! The fitness programs come with fantastic tools to help you create a meal plan that will work for you, however if you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Don't forget to take measurements as well as pictures. As I mentioned before, in order to participate in the contest, I need you to send me both your measurements and pictures. Please be sure to let me know if they can be posted on the blog or if you want them for my eyes only.

Last but not least, we have a few more people that have joined the Challenge!!

Meg Mower-Harris P90x
Beth Gambrell Turbo Fire
Suzanne Ringo Turbo Fire
Tori Williams Turbo Fire

Also, if you have any friends that want to join, please forward them the blog as well as send me their name and email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment