Friday, April 29, 2011

Measurements

Alrighty people, the time is here . . . time for your measurements.  Be sure you do them sometime this weekend and send them my way.  Be sure to include a picture and let me know if you want it kept private or if I can post on the blog.  Here's a few measurements thus far:

                Christina        Willow
Height:     68"                 66"
Weight:    136.2             118
Neck:       11.2               12
Chest:       33.5               31
Bicep:       9                    9.5
F. Arm:     8.8                 8.5
Waist:       27                   25
Hip:          35.5                35
Thigh:       19                  19.5
Calf:          13.2               14.5

If you have questions about where to measure, let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Wow you guys are so FIT already! I'm super embarrassed so I don't think I'll post mine. LOL But time to get back on track for sure. Good luck you super fit team! :) You guys rock!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you won't let this stop you from posting your measurements, we all start somewhere. The goal is to improve from where we are currently at. I'll admit, I feel that I could be in better shape which is why I'm committing to doing the program. I'm also not looking forward to posting pictures but I will. I'm also making Colby post pics (he doesn't want to).

    If all else fails, send me your measurements and pics and I'll keep them private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished the Insanity Get Fit test. I agree with the text Gavin sent me....Ready to Throw Up. It was hard, but I know from doing Insanity for 3 weeks a few months back that this will be worth and we'll all get in much better shape.

    Colby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did my first day of Turbo Fire! Hard workout but loved every min.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi,
    I agree with Christina. Dont let where someone else is keep you from any part of this. We all begin somewhere.
    I have been pushing hard the last 4 months since I graduated (fitness had taken a back seat) but want to push harder. If I had pics and stats from 4 months ago, they would be far different from now!
    Willow :)

    ReplyDelete