Monday, April 18, 2011

Who's In?

Good Evening . . .

Now that we know the details of the Challenge, you are probably wondering who is participating? Well, I thought about creating a profile for everyone, but that seemed very time consuming so before I spend the time, can you tell me if you would be interested in such things? Here's a list thus far of the people that have committed to changing their lives!

Jonathan & Rachel: Insanity
Jackie & Travis: Insanity
Willow: Turbo Fire
Colby & Myself: Insanity
Allyson: Turbo Fire
Liana: Insanity
Gavin: Insanity

So far that 10 people, I have 6 more on my list that are still thinking about it and possibly another 3 that just learned about it today!

Last night my Husband was telling me that he was feeling like a "caged animal" . . . . he just wants to get started right now. I know we are all getting excited, in the meantime once you get your program make sure you read over everything and if you have questions let talk about. We want to start May 1st STRONG!

I look forward to chatting tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see I'm not the only one doing turbo fire!! I can't wait to get my weighted gloves! :)
    - Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are only two people doing turbo fire? Bring on the booty shakin music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weighted gloves? What! Do I need them to get my bag of Shakeology?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. I am going to do P90X.

    ReplyDelete